Thursday, August 23, 2007

Safe jouney back!!

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to take a moment to reflect on the past 2 weeks and thank all of you for such an amazing time! It has been great getting to know you all, and to be able to sing with you. As some of you know I've taken some time off from Church singing (at least on a regular basis) while I persue other career paths, and it has been great to come back to. I couldn't have found a better and more dedicated group of people to spend my time with and sing with.

James told me that you guys knew how to party, and you certainly lived up to expectations and beyond. I've been wanting to come to Canada for some time.... Now I know I have no choice!! :) I'm excited already.

I hope everyone has safe journeys home, whenever you may be leaving...

See you very soon!

Hannah x

No comments: