Thursday, August 2, 2007

Going through withdrawal.....

I think I'm having withdrawal from blog postings......I'm used to getting up, checking my mail and reading Don's latest message on the blog. What happened this morning??!!

I have to say it seems wierd not to have rehearsal tonight. We've been working so hard. Can't believe that this time is actually here. Becoming a reality as we get ready for the trip.......got pounds and trying to organize a carry on that fits the size required by Heathrow.

Enjoy the long weekend everyone!

2 comments:

dswillis039 said...

What do you mean I wrote this morning's blog at 2:39 am! Sheesh How much earlier to you want me to get up?

chantal said...

I just saw that post.....there must have a been a delay or something. I swear it wasn't there when I was online this morning.