Sunday, August 26, 2007

Precious memories can never be stolen from us.

My dear friends, I hope that in the days ahead as we all reflect on our life changing 2007 choir tour; I pray that each of us can take time to share some thoughts of the trip on this blog. To Chantal and I those memories are treasures that simply cannot be stolen.

I choose the title of this entry carefully, as many of you know our Camera disappeared from our lives during our day trip to Windsor. Many of the photos you all enjoy on this site were taken with that camera and thanks to Don we all can enjoy many of the images from it.

What you may not know is that this camera was a wedding gift that we purchased for each other, the year we got married. It has allowed us to remember such treasured memories over the past few years. It continued to do so during this tour, at least until it departed from our lives. All good things must come to an end I guess.

Or will it? You see my friend’s that is the beauty of memories. Especially, the memories captured in the photos and videos that we all have taken but specially, those moments in our hearts and minds, they are apart of us now and as we sang together in Lincoln, Windsor and Southwark we certainly made a difference in many of the lives of those who heard us.

So I say to you this Sunday morning August 26th 2007, post choir tour. All is not lost, as long as we share those moments with each other, in the stories we tell and write down and keep near our hearts.

God Bless you all my dear friends and thank you for the memories.

No comments: