Thursday, August 9, 2007

2 Days until Departure

So are you packed? Suitcases by the door in anticipation of departure?
No, it's not that bad just yet in our house but it could be. Last load of laundry is complete. Shirts are at the dry cleaners getting cleaned folded and pressed. (No I"m not going to stand in front of the ironing board for 4 hours ironing.

I"m looking forward to seeing everyone tonight at church for a shared Eucharist. Feels like we haven't been together for a month and it's only been 2 weeks.

I don't know about you but even with a very busy work day, the days are starting to get longer.
Happy Thursday

1 comment:

David said...

No, I'm not packed, and my shirts aren't pressed...yet. As an old road warrior, I usually think about everything I need and then pull it all together the night before I'm traveling. For me it cuts down on the stress of worrying if I packed something or not. If I arrive and don't have something, then I just pick it up enroute. Of course, the essentials: choir robes, folder, music and travel documents - are ready to go. Everything else I'll deal with tomorrow.