Saturday, August 4, 2007

7 Days until Departure

Well it's the weekend but things are crazier than ever. I"m off to San Francisco tomorrow for an over night trip and then back on the Red Eye through Vancouver on Monday night. This promises to make Tuesday a very long day. (When it rains....)

I picked up the tour booklets at the post office yesterday. Bring your glasses the types a bit small. (Booklet being the key word here). I'll hand those out on Thursday night as promised.

A couple of people have asked me how to make enties here. You only need to register (it takes 5 minutes). All of your email addresses have been added to the master blog editors list so that when you sign in you can post to the blog. I hope that some of you will take the opportunity to post your thoughts as we get closer to the departure date.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: