Saturday, July 7, 2007

35 Days Until Departure

Last night Tina completed the necessary changes to the tour logo as required by the embrodery company. It probably took twice as long with me looking over her should but it's finished. We've worked within the guidelines of the corporate branding and have something that should make everyone happy.

The main part of the logo will appear on the left breast side and then the venues will appear on the right sleeve. I hope you approve. (Rhetorical ;-) )

I have a wedding today but for the life of me I can't remember what time. No worries though I"ll have all sorted well before the bride and company parade down the aisle.

Looking forward to having the choir at almost full staff for this event. Which by the way we haven't had yet. See you all at the Cathedral ready to sing at 3:00 PM.

No comments: