Wednesday, July 11, 2007

31 Days until Departure - The Emperiors New Clothes

It seems to be a bit cooler this morning than the last 3. It's still dark though. Guess there isn't much chance of that changing at 2am.

A big thank you to all those that pitched in last night to get the choir room packed and ready for renovation. Over the course of the next 5 days the choir room will have the wallpaper removed, holes filled in, new paint and new carpeting. Thanks to the parish for taking care of our space.
We are looking forward to our new look (what ever that happens to be). I am led to believe that Tina was consulted and selected the colours for the room.

I'm suppose to pick up my new vestments today. I'll have to check with Harcourts to see if they are ready to be picked up. Looking forward to that. I have to look as good as the choir you know.

Dan Bolin has sent along the travel pouches as promised and I'll hand those out to you on Thursday night. GET will be sending along the tour books in the next 10 days or so. Those will be distributed when they arrive.

On the tour shirts: I am trying to get samples for Thursday night's rehearsal. Please ensure that Chantal has your requested size before you leave the rehearsal on Thursday. Once the order is placed I can't change it. Thanks

Have a great day everyone.

No comments: