Thursday, July 19, 2007

23 Days until Departure

Rain this morning slowed the drive into the office today. I have to admit that the long hours at IBM are beginning to take a toll. I'm looking forward to having my new staff member up and trained so that we can start working more regularly from home. It will make a huge difference.

It was suggested to me that I might want to consider holding an open rehearsal for any in the parish that wanted to come and listen to the choir before we leave for England. After careful consideration I am agreeing to that suggestion.

So what. It really means nothing to you. What it does mean is that anyone wishing to come and hear the choir on our final rehearsal at St. James Cathedral on Thursday July 26th is welcome to do so. They will need to arrive with the choir at 6:50 PM and will be able to sit in the congregation for the rehearsal. They can leave at anytime but once they leave the Cathedral they will not be able to re-enter. So there it is. Invite whom ever you wish.

Tonight will be a full 2 1/2 hours. Remember that Jason is with us for the first 30 minutes. Singing starts at 7:30 PM.

See you tonight!

No comments: