Tuesday, July 17, 2007

25 Days until Departure

Tour shirts have been ordered and everything is in place. We need only wait 2 weeks and those should be in our hands in plenty of time for our trip.

I also spoke with Music Plus in Waterloo yesterday to find out where the rest of our music is! Apparently it will be here in 2 weeks. Again in plenty of time for our departure. Those that are still without originals (Stanford in C, Hear My Prayer and Greater Love hath no Man) will be contacted by Clare Allen once the music arrives.

And so for me the final pieces of this huge puzzle are almost all together on the table. I can honestly tell you that I wasn't sure I would ever get there. 2 or 3 small pieces to go. I'm sleeping easier at night but now with those sleeps are filled with Evensong services overseas. Have mercy!

Happy Tuesday.

No comments: