Tuesday, July 10, 2007

32 Days until Departure

I'm late getting my posting done today. It's just before 5 am and work is insane. 16 hour day yesterday and today isn't looking much better. Ah the price of management.

Don't forget that tonight we have to move everything out of the choir room so that the contractor can come in and give us a fresh coat of paint and new carpet. You assistance is greatly appreciated around 7:00 pm this evening to help.

Musically, tonight the Te Deum solo group is gathering at the church following the choir room tear down to work on that section. I'm sure that this practice will help put that into shape.

Please make sure that you have communicated your desired Golf Shirt size to Chantal. I'm doing my best to have some sample sizes for your consideration on Thursday night at St. James.

The final payment has been made to GET. Nothing let to do but practice and wait. I'm not sure which is more difficult.

No comments: