Friday, August 3, 2007

8 Days until Departure

8 days. It's just a good thing I'm heavily medicated. At least you know I'm sleeping at night. Usually at this point there is no sleeping, Tina is kicking me out of bed because I'm tossing and turning and there is peace and unrest in the land.

Mercifully for all concerned, I go to bed early get up early and this allows peace and harmony in at the Willis Estate.

If you have been watching the weather in the UK you will notice that the temperature has been hovering around 20 - 24 degrees in Lincoln during the day and about 13-15 degrees at night. Please make sure you pack accordingly. Don't forget a rain jacket.

I'm pleased to report that the tour books have arrived and that I'll be picking them up from the post office tomorrow. So, the good news is that they will be available for the tour group on Thursday night at the Eucharist as planned. I will also have the additional shirts that people ordered as well.

Happy Friday!

No comments: