Monday, August 6, 2007

5 Days until Departure

Hi Everyone:

Hey Niru thanks for stepping up. Get story.

I have to admit I'm really looking forward to getting to the UK. Believe it or not it is simply so that when I get out of bed, the sun will be up! It's getting to be that no matter where I go, it's always dark when I wake up. This morning was no different. I'm staying at a hotel in Sunnyvale California which is about 30 minutes south of SF in Silicon Valley. As hard as I tried to sleep through the night the Central European Time Zone came into play around 11:00 PM Pacific Time. I slept for a little while but the body clock is really out of wack now.

It's very beautiful here in the valley. It was neat driving down US101 and seeing INTEL, SISCO, WEBEX, APPLE, oh ya, IBM, and every major Tech Player in the world. Last night I drove over to Moffat Field. This where they harbour the Goodyear Blimps. It was pretty cool. It is also the home of the NASA AMES Research Centre. This was the location of the mission control for the first moon landing. If you believe the stories it was also the sight where the staged the moon landing. According to the locals, taking pictures around the facilities will find you an invitation to speak to the men in the black suits. (no photos where taken.)

Well, that's it from here. I've got my meeting prep to get started on.
Happy Monday. Back to TO on the RED EYE through Vancouver tonight.

No comments: